BUILT FOR TODAY AND TOMORROW #
Lafayette College has set a steady and ambitious course for growth in both size, quality, and diversity. Attracting greater numbers of the very best students in a highly competitive market demands the very best facilities. And nowhere do cutting-edge spaces matter more than in science, technology, engineering, and math—the STEM fields.
Thanks to Lafayette’s distinctive integration of liberal arts and engineering, nearly half of our students declare a STEM major. To educate these future leaders who will tackle society’s toughest questions, we envision a space that will:
- Advance Lafayette’s STEM leadership.
- Foster collaboration and entrepreneurship.
- Gather the community across disciplines at the heart of campus.
- Be a living laboratory of sustainability.
- Accommodate new technology and teaching paradigms as they emerge.
- Offer space flexible enough to accommodate tomorrow’s technology.
The $75 million Integrated Sciences Center is the largest capital project in Lafayette’s history. We invite you to join the visionary donors who have pledged to help bring one of the country’s most innovative collegiate science buildings to College Hill.